CONDITIONS OF SALE
These Conditions of Sale govern the sale of “Digital Goods” by “Zuluh” to the “Customer”.
When you purchase “Digital Goods” from zuluh.com you will be required to click the “I Agree” tick box to complete the order. By clicking the “I Agree” tick box you are accepting these terms and conditions of sale. The contract for the purchase of any “Digital Goods” will be between the “Customer” and “Zuluh” and will only be formed when “Zuluh” make the “Digital Goods” available for download or provide access to a subscription service, and we have received payment in full for the “Digital Goods”. Until we make the “Digital Goods” available for download or provide access to a subscription service and receive payment in full there is no contract between the “Customer” and “Zuluh” for the “Digital Goods”. “Zuluh” reserves the right, at our sole discretion to reject any order we receive. By placing an order with “Zuluh” you agree you are:-
- legally capable of entering into binding contracts
- at least 18 years old or are aged 16-18 and have read these terms of sale together with your parent and/or guardian who has explained these conditions of sale to you so that you fully understand them
CANCELLATION AND REFUNDS
By downloading any “Digital Goods” from “Zuluh” the “Customer” is waiving their rights to refund after download. All sales of “Digital Goods” are final. Refunds for any “Digital Goods” sold by “Zuluh” will only be considered for a refund if any of the following conditions apply:-
- The “Customer” is exercising their rights under the some government Contracts Regulations for the sale of digital goods
- The “Digital Goods” were incorrectly described on the “Store”
- The “Digital Goods” are proven to be defective
All refunds will only be issued to the transaction ID related to the sale of the “Digital Goods”.